POSITIONS AVAILABLE (January 2023)
Junior Technicians (Productions Team)
We are looking for Junior Technicians (Levels 1 to 3) to join our Productions Team, initially on a casual basis, with a strong prospect of you gaining permanent employment. Great career advancement opportunities exist within Alive’s Production Team. On the job training will be provided to ensure new recruits have the opportunity to advance from one level to the next.
- Preparation of equipment (audio, vision, lighting) for conferences, concerts and other events.
- Operate smaller events alone or assist in the operation of larger events (Level 3).
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Assist with tasks such as running cables, stage builds, etc as part of a team.
- Perform general labouring and cleaning duties.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Competent computer skills.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
- Reliable, responsive and pro-active approach and the ability to follow direction to achieve team goals.
- Motor vehicle licence.
- White Card.
- Working with Vulnerable People Card (Desirable).
HOW TO APPLY
Provide a one (1) page covering letter that introduces yourself and addresses the reason why you are applying for the position + your Resume/CV.
Email to email@example.com.
If you have questions please contact either Jonathan Clark (Human Resources Coordinator) on 0437 747 758 or Julie Kitchin (Office Manager) on 03 6239 3180.